Nissan Recruitment 2023: The latest announcement from Nissan for the Data Engineer 1 role, full time job-interested candidates can read more below.
|Data Engineer I
|Nissan Digital Hub, Trivandrum, IN
|Job Requisition ID
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), data bases, cloud based data services and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and development.
- Data modelling – Understanding about Dimensional & transactional modelling using RDBMS, NO-SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Exposure to cloud Data warehouse like – Snowflake and or AWS Redshift preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Good understanding of the data eco-system, both current and future data trends.
- Should be a go to person for the above technologies
Experience & Expertise:
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and ETL development.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, data design patterns and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with data processing/ingestions tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
See also Chandramukhi 2 Telugu ott: చంద్రముఖి 2 చిత్రం ఇటీవల ఓటీట్ నెట్ఫ్లిక్స్లో తెలుగులో విడుదలైంది..
You’d Make an Ideal Candidate if You:
- Get genuinely excited about leveraging technology to find simple solutions to really hard, complex problems
- Enjoy working with, and leading a passionate, multi-disciplinary team in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Are data-driven and analytical in your approach, and are able to effectively keep the big picture in perspective while still being extremely detail-oriented when it comes to your product
- Have had your share of failures and take pride in sharing the lessons you’ve learned from those experiences