Myntra Recruitment 2023: Latest job announcement form Myntra apply for this requirement now!
The team shapes demand on the platform through pricing and promotional levers taking the platform PnL into account. The team works on pricing & promotional offers on a daily basis and ensuring topline and bottom line targets are met. There is also essential co-ordination with internal & other stakeholders for daily pricing operations along with analyzing platform level metrics to isolate problems/strength areas to solve/leverage for better ROI.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitor key metrics such as revenue per unit, gross margin, provisioning liquidation, conversion, average order value, customer acquisition, top performing styles, etc
- Work with the analytics team to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to evaluate and improve future performance;
- Liasion with finance team to ensure accuracy of P&L reporting for the portfolio
- Reconciliation of discounts with brand associates for funding of sale day properties
- Monitor discounting/pricing for key brands on other portals to ensure parity; pre-empt customer switching
- Analyze trends in terms of inventory, revenue, stock cover, impact of marketing initiatives
- Influence various teams/stakeholders within the organization to meet goals & project timelines
- Setup the reporting processes for operational streamlining
- Sales Forecasting & Trend Analysis
- Develop &innovate strong analysis and trends which would shape new dimensions of pricing
What we are looking for:
Strongproblem-solving ability – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
Strong in Data analytics – Candidates should be highly proficient in Advance Excel (Must) and SQL (Must); Should have knowledge of Python and aptitude to learn further. Knowledge of automating Google trackers using Python is preferred.
Highly Action Oriented – Myntra as a culture has a strong bias for action and speed of implementation. Incoming candidate will need to own projects from conceptualization to execution
Ability to collaborate – Build working relationships with members from the other departments and be able to support the analysts within the team