Visa Recruitment: Job Announcement From Visa Software Engineer, Bengaluru, India
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field, and 1 year work experience in the job offered or in a computer-related occupation
• Ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise way.
• Experience with agile development incorporating continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Strong facilitation and analytical skills with excellent problem-solving ability
• Good interpersonal skills and communication
• Passionate about delivering zero defect code that meet or exceed the proposed defect SLA and have high sense of accountability for quality and timeliness of one’s own deliverables and team deliverables
• Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
• Be systematic and be able to do deep research wanting to uncover the details
• Have good work ethics, and be a team player to bring the best results as a team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, orelated field, and 2 years work experience in the job offered or in a computer-related occupation
• Experience with agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, and Jenkins
• Experience with successful design, architecture and development using Hadoop, and Spark and Scala for large data processing and transaction systems.
• Experience with Restful API development
• Experience working with Splunk.
• Expertise in web applications and webservices, technology standards and frameworks
• Experienced in test-driven development and test automation.
• Experience in card industry or fintech delivering solutions in fraud, risk or payments space.
• Experience in developing large scale, enterprise class distributed systems of high availability, low latency, & strong data consistency
• Experience developing instrumentation for software components, to help facilitate real-time and remote troubleshooting/performance monitoring.