Verizon Careers 2023: Hiring for Data engineer or enginner 2, required qualification is Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience. Intrested candidates can read more about jo below.
Job Title: Data Intelligence Engineer II-Data Science
Experience range: Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Pay: Not specified in the provided information.
Job Location: Chennai, India, and Hyderabad, India (Hybrid role with work from home and assigned office days).
Visa Sponsorship: Not mentioned in the provided information.
Remote Work Policy: Hybrid role with a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days.
Verizon Recruitment 2023:
|Data Intelligence Engineer II-Data Science
|Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience
|Chennai, India, and Hyderabad, India (Hybrid role with work from home and assigned office days)
|Remote Work Policy
|Hybrid role with a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days
|Inquisitive and curious mindset; Data analysis, database maintenance, and process improvement skills; Preferred skills include knowledge of machine learning,
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience. Even better if you have one or more of the following
- A degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, business analytics, or data science.
- Knowledge of machine learning, natural language processing, or statistical analysis methods.
- Experience with SQL or statistical software packages (like SAS, SPSS, or R).
- Experience with exploratory big data discovery using Teradata EDW, Aster, Tableau, or Hadoop.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Follow our Instagram Page: Follow Here
Follow our WhatsApp Channel : Click Here