Systos Careers 2023: Exciting Opportunities Await! Systos Technology is actively hiring QA (software testers). Apply now for a chance to be part of cutting-edge innovation!
You Will Be Responsible For
- Conducting post-release and post-implementation testing.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing the results
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating and executing test cases, raising defects, and maintaining defect logs
- Implementing QA processes, standards, and controls
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Quality Assurance / Testing role.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data